I have experienced a shorter cycle, and a DRAMATIC reduction in cramps after converting to and using these FABULOUS products!
Principal ingredients and their known benefits:
- Rose: Improves circulation and relieves pain
- Aloe: Anti-inflammatory, relieves itchiness and moisturizes
- Mint: Refreshing, anti-microbial, and relieves pain/tension
- Lavender: Anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, and helps to relieve dermatitis symptoms
- Houttuynia: Anti-microbial, anti-viral and improves urinary flow
NATURAL CRAMP RELIEF
Cramp Relief contains herbs that have been used traditionally to help the body relax contracted muscles and ease cramping. It contains several herbs that are antispasmodic and support various body systems to help in the management of menstrual discomfort. Wild yam supports the female reproductive system, while black cohosh supports healthy hormone balance and can help lift mild mood changes (so-called dark moods) that often accompany female discomfort. Plantain helps relieve fluid build-up in the pelvic region that is sometimes associated with menstrual cramps.
- Supports the female glandular system.
- Eases cramping muscles.
- May help lessen discomfort and cramping associated with menstruation.
A menstrual cup is a type of feminine hygiene product which is usually made of medical grade silicone, shaped like a bell and is flexible. It is worn inside the vagina during menstruation to catch menstrual fluid (blood). About every 4–12 hours (depending on the amount of flow), the menstruating woman removes the menstrual cup from her vagina, empties the collected menstrual blood into a toilet or sink, washes the cup under running water and inserts it again. At the end of the monthly period, the cup can be sterilized, usually by boiling in water. Unlike tampons and pads, the cup collects menstrual fluid rather than absorbing it.